Situated just 40 minutes from Port Elizabeth,
Majiki Lodge offers comfortable, well priced game-lodge accommodation. Coming in at less
than 45 Euro per person per night, the value is exceptional, and the experience, unforgettable. If it is tranquility you are looking for,
or a home away from home, Majiki Lodge is the place.
Majiki lodge offers five comfortable rooms all with on-suite bathrooms. The main lodge
area which houses the dining room, lounge, and cocktail bar, is set slightly apart from
the rooms. The well trained staff are dedicated to making
your stay as relaxing and comfortable as possible. Majiki Lodge lies right between the famous
Addo Elephant Park, and a number of private Big 5 game reserves, such as Shamwari, Amakhala,
and Schotia. Majiki Lodge is itself, set on a game ranch,
which abounds with plains-game, and offers guests the option of Game drives, guided nature
walks, or the opportunity to spend time in the bush by yourself. Guests are free to walk
around, jog, or cycle on the ranch. A host of nearby activities also make Majiki
Lodge the perfect base from which to explore the area. Nearby activities include, but are not limited
to: • Guided tours to Addo Elephant National
• Shamwari, Amakhala and other private game reserves.
• • Elephant Back safari’s.
• • Cruises on the Sundays River.
• • Schotia Safari’s evening game drives.
• • Canoeing on the Sundays River.
• • Deep sea fishing, by prior arrangement.
• • Helicopter flips, by prior arrangement.
• • Beaches, Casino, and Shopping in Port
• Scenic Mountain or coastal drives. For more information and bookings inquiries,
please visit http://accommodationafrica.net/easterncape/ads/majiki-lodge/