How do I qualify for work-study?

To qualify for work-study, you must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
who demonstrates financial need, and be attending a participating school as a regular student. In order to apply, complete the FAFSA as early as possible. If you receive a Federal Work-Study award, you should follow up by talking
with the financial aid office at your school about work-study opportunities. Many schools have a work-study fair early in the semester
to make it easier for students to find and apply for work-study jobs.

Paul Whisler

One Comment

  1. I quit college after a semester after being too terrified of the incredibly large amount of debt I'd be in if I stayed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *